Before completing this referral, please confirm that you are:
- A veteran (regular, reserve or national service) of the UK Armed Forces
- Resident in Wales (or moving to Wales following discharge from the Armed Forces)
- Registered with a GP in Wales (if moving to Wales, you will be required to register with a GP in Wales at the earliest opportunity)
- Have a military service-related or suspected military service-related mental health condition.
- All fields with a * will need you to add some text i.e. NA if you are unable to answer that question.
If yes, please list location/s and date/s
Risk Issues – Self/Others:
Veterans’ NHS Wales is an out-patient service. If you require urgent or emergency mental healthcare because you are in crisis, we recommend that you seek help immediately from your GP, out of hours service or your local Accident and Emergency Unit where there is a Psychiatrist on call. Alternatively, C.A.L.L. is a 24/7/365 mental health helpline for Wales and it offers a confidential listening and support service. Phone 0800 132 737 or Text ‘Help’ to 81066.