Any veteran living in Wales who has served at least one day with the British Military as either a regular service member or as a reservist who has a 'service related psychological injury' can be referred via the referral page http://veteran.rhyswelshdemo.co.uk/how-to-self-refer/refer-someone-else.html


Our open referral system will be adopted whereby veterans can also self-refer, be referred by their families, GP or by other agencies or services. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss your patient you will find the relevant health board details here http://veteran.rhyswelshdemo.co.uk/health-boards.html

Local Health Boards